skip to main content
Legal Custody
The school must have a copy of a child’s custody papers for our files when a divorce, separation, or other custody issue exists. Legal restrictions can only be enforced at school if a copy of the legal documentation has been filed with the school office.
If you plan to move from Silverthorne Elementary during the school year, please notify the school office several days prior to your child's last day. This will help us prepare for the move and give us time to say good-bye!